Author Index Directory
Browse directory by alphabet
Alphabetical Search 'O'
, MSN, RN
SpeakerAnnette is a diploma graduate of The Toledo Hospital School of Nursing, and obtained her BSN from the Medical College of Ohio/BGSU, and her MSN from Lourdes College. She is a fulltime nursing faculty member at NSCC, teaching in the skills lab, and ...
- Olsson, Louise , RN, RNT, Degree of LicentiateSpeakerPublications:
Olsson, L., Östlund, G., Strang, P., Jeppsson Grassman, E., & Friedrichsen , M. (2011) The Glimmering Embers - experiences of hope among cancer patients in palliative home care. Palliative and Supportive Care, Vol 9 Num 1 Olsson, ...
- Orledge, Jeffrey , MD, FACEP, MSSpeakerEducation: Fellowship Emergency Medical Services University of Allegheny Health Sciences Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh, PA July 1997 – July 1998 Residency Emergency Medicine University of Connecticut Integrated Residency in Emergency ...
- Osmanski, Paul , MSN, RNSpeakerAssistant Clinical Professor plus Simulation and Skills Lab Director at Angelo State University. Faculty member at Angelo State for 23 years and for 29 years continues to work as a bedside critical care nurse. Current research focus is implementing ...
- Oxhorn, Brian , RN, MSN, PhDSpeakerI obtained my BSN in 1992 from the University of Nevada Reno and practiced clinical nursing in the areas of critical care, emergency, bone marrow transplant and post-anesthesia care for 11 years prior to completing my PhD in Cellular and Molecular ...
- Olsson, Louise , RN, RNT, Degree of Licentiate
Copyright | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form
for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning.