Author Index Directory
Browse directory by alphabet
Alphabetical Search 'E'
Elias, Mary Ellen
, MSN, RN-BC
SpeakerMary Ellen Elias, MSN, RN-BC is the Clinical Simulation Coordinator and Co-Director of the Interprofessional Advanced Fellowship in Clinical Simulation at VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System. her professional background includes clinical, academics, and ...
- Ellison, Lesley , BSN, RNSpeakerLesley Ellison, BSN, RN, is a Simulation and Clinical Learning Lab Specialist for Chamberlain College of Nursing in Phoenix, Arizona. During her more than 20 years in the field of nursing, she has provided care in family medicine, NICU/antepartum/...
- Erdley, William , DNS, RN, CHSESpeakerDr. Erdley has over 13 years experience in high-fidelity simulations in all phases (design, implementation, evaluation). His involvement with high-fidelity patient simulation began in 2000 when hired to administer the simulator used by the Nurse ...
- Evans;, Laura , PhD, RNSpeakerWomen's health nurse practitioner-practiced from 1996-2005; PhD from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences 2009-dissertation: Southern rural Black women's explanatory models of heart disease; Assistant Professor University of Arkansas at Monticello...
- Ezzell, Debra , RN MSNSpeakerDebra Ezzell, RN completed her BSN at Florida State University and her MSN at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with advanced practice training as a Family Nurse Practitioner and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. Her nursing experience ...
- Ellison, Lesley , BSN, RN
Copyright | Duplication of this product and its content in print or digital form
for the purpose
of sharing with others is prohibited without permission from International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation & Learning.